Friday 15 July 2011

Nasu

I had diarrhoea last time I went to Nasu, in Christmas 2009. Like many of my problems it was self inflicted. I was constipated the night before we left so I got some constipation drugs. They worked really well and I was very pleased with the results. So pleased in fact, that I didn't want to stop taking them. By the time we were in Nasu I had diarrhoea. Upon arrival at Nasu station I went straight to the station toilet and let rip. No toilet paper.

Anyway, after I used my underwear as toilet paper at the station I didn't stop taking the constipation drugs as I was afraid of becoming constipated again - the trauma of being kept awake the night before by a painful constipated stomach still hung over me. We went to strawberry fields and I had to run out maybe three times to visit the little boys room, which at the strawberry fields were portaloos. I also visited the little girls room because I used all the toilet paper in the boys room and had to steal some more. This was the peak of my diarrhoea. I stopped taking the drugs after that.

Today I am going to Nasu again and my bowels are in good condition. It should be a good trip.

No comments: