Thursday 9 February 2012

High Fidelity Top Five Lists

Top Five Films
  1. Lawrence of Arabia
  2. American Psycho
  3. Once Upon A Time In The West
  4. The Dark Knight
  5. This Is England

Top Five Peter O'Toole Lines From Lawrence of Arabia
  1. "Do you think I'm just anybody, Ali? Do you?"
  2. "All right! I'm extraordinary! What of it?
  3. "Ah, well, we can't all be lion tamers."
  4. "The best of them won't come for money. They'll come for me."
  5. "I have no Arab friends. I don't want Arab friends!"

Top Five Actors or Film-makers Who Will Have To Be Shot Come the Film Revolution
  1. Orlando Bloom
  2. Michael Bay
  3. Adam Sandler
  4. Quentin Tarantino
  5. Tim Burton

Top 5 Anime
  1. Ghost In The Shell
  2. Stand Alone Complex: 2nd Gig
  3. Gundam Wing
  4. Princess Mononoke
  5. Bible Black

Top Five Film Soundtracks
  1. The Last Samurai
  2. Road To Perdition
  3. The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
  4. The Truman Show
  5. The Last of the Mohicans

Top Five David Bowie Singles
  1. "Heroes"
  2. "Rock 'n' Roll Suicide"
  3. "Young Americans"
  4. "China Girl"
  5. "I'm Afraid of Americans"

Top Five David Bowie Songs Not Released as Singles
  1. "Lady Stardust"
  2. "Heathen"
  3. "Teenage Wildlife"
  4. "Quicksand"
  5. "Bring Me the Disco King"

Top Five English Classes
  1. The one at Izumi where I performed several extreme emotions to introduce the "You look happy" grammar point. 
  2. The one at Tamagawa where the students spontaneously sang Happy Birthday.
  3. The one at Izumi where I showed a video about Japan that featured two animated characters having sex. 
  4. The one at Onahama 1st where I did my self introduction and only three people paid attention.
  5. The one at kindergarten where we performed The Snowman with no preparation or props.

No comments: