Sunday 19 June 2011

Staffroom

Silence and a breeze and I'm sweating after a pretty decent class about numbers. I am 18 years old.

Only three teachers here and none of them can see me through the piles of books and files and lies. Slouch and read Conversations with God which is what I was doing on March 11th. Don't do something in order to make yourself happy. Become happy within then all your actions will be happy. Walk to the toilet and the girl with special educational needs hugs me and tells me she loves me. Splash face with cold water and look in mirror and I look older.

Enter the correct genre for every album in iTunes and too much is 'Folk Rock.' I label both The Verve and Mew 'Indie Rock' which doesn't seem right. And still a breeze and mist on faded mountains and anxiety descending.

No comments: